WHAT IS EYE LID SURGERY ?
it is a cosmetic procedure, t
his is accomplished by removing excess skin and pockets of fat from the upper and lower eyelids. Many patients combine blepharoplasty with alternative treatments such as brow lift to eliminate drooping eyebrows, with fat injection to fill in any hollowness and various cosmetic dermal fillers to treat crow’s feet.
RECOVERY TIME POST OPERATIVE CARE
Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), like all surgery, healing time different for each patient most cases patient return to work 7 to 10 days if you don’t care bruising or swelling back to work 2-3 days
- redness and swelling around the incision areas.
- The eyes may tear excessively.
- Any dryness that occurs in the eye area can be alleviated by ointment that the surgeon can provide.
- may experience a temporary blurring of vision as a result of using the ointment.
- Recovery may also include temporary sensitivity to light. In the first week after the procedure, patients should avoid any activities that may dry up the eyes, including reading, watching television, wearing contacts, and using a computer.
- Swelling and bruising can be minimized by keeping the head elevated as much as possible during the first few days of recovery.
- For the first couple of weeks following the surgery, dark sunglasses are recommended to protect the eyes from irritation caused by the sun and wind.
- No wearing make-up, swimming or gym for 2 weeks
if you looking for correct heavy upper eyelids, under eye bags, droopy eyelids, wrinkles, and want to achieve a natural looking and refreshing eye area we can help you to achieve your goal contact us now